6-10 April 2020, Online Only, France
SPIE Photonics Europe 2020
SPIE Photonics Europe 2020 is the premier research conference in Europe presenting metamaterials, nanophotonics, biophotonics, quantum technologies, optical sensing, photonic fibers, and laser technologies among others.
SPIE Photonics Europe Digital Forum 2020 had more than 3,700 people sign up for the opportunity to participate in the free event. Authors shared emerging research and technology advances — from digital optics and quantum technologies to biophotonics, optical imaging, sensing, and metrology.
It was an active week with participants from 107 countries reviewing research and connecting online.
• Over 750 presentations, 500 manuscripts, 4 plenaries
The programme included 6 tracks and 27 conferences.
• Over 21,500 video views and 16,000 papers downloaded
An impressive number of interactions occurred throughout the week.
• Over 275 comments and questions supported dialogue
A commenting feature offered attendees the opportunity to engage with authors.
More information: https://spie.org/conferences-and-exhibitions/photonics-europe
1) M. De Landro; M. Barberio; E. Felli; V. Agnus; M. Pizzicannella; M. Diana; P. Saccomandi
Hyperspectral image-based analysis of thermal damage in living liver undergoing laser ablation
2) Sanzhar Korganbayev; Somayeh Asadi; Alexey Wolf; Alexander Dostovalov; Martina Zalteri; Emiliano Schena; Haim Azhari; Iris Sonia Weitz; Paola Saccomandi
Highly dense FBG arrays for millimeter-scale thermal monitoring during nanocomposite-enhanced laser ablation