Micron Optics si255
The si255 is an industrial-grade fan-less optical sensing interrogator. Featuring both static and dynamic full-spectrum analysis, the si255 provides long-term, reliable and accurate measurements of nearly 1000 sensors on 16 parallel, 160 nm wide channels.
More information: http://www.micronoptics.com/product/optical-sensing-instrument-si255/
LuOcean Laser Modules
Highly reliable IR-diode laser modules and fibers with diameter ranging from 250-600 μm:
– Diode laser, up to 33 W at 808 nm
– Diode laser, up to 70 W at 940 nm
– Diode laser, up to 70 W at 975 nm
– Diode laser, up to 65 W at 1064 nm
More information: https://www.lumics.de/products/luocean-laser-modules/
FLIR T540 thermal camera
– 464 x 348 resolution, 161,472 pixels
– Accuracy +/- 0.5°C
– View and measure temperatures from -4 to 2732 °F (-20 to 1500 °C)
– Laser autofocus
– MSX and UltraMax imaging
– WiFi for live streaming and capture to Apple and Android devices
More information: https://support.flir.com/DsDownload/Assets/79306-0201-en-US.html
Core Alignment Fusion Splicer 90S
– Improved automatic wind protector design which reduces overall splice time but can also be used manually.
– Patented easy splice protector positioning system.
– Fibre Retention clamps.
– Universal sheath clamps for standard 250 um fibre as well as 900 um loose tube fibre types.
– A completely redesigned multi-function carry case and workstation.
– Enabled with Fujikura’s unique “Active Blade Management Technology” with new capability to link up to two CT50 cleavers simultaneously.
– Tool-less replaceable electrodes.
More information: https://www.fusionsplicer.fujikura.com/products/fiber/connection/details/2059721_10183.html
TEMPOS thermal property analyzer
– Improved algorithms increase accuracy
– New one-minute read times
– Measure thermal diffusivity and specific heat at a fraction of the cost
– ASTM 5334- and IEEE 442-compliant
– Controlled heating ensures heat is constant
– An updated interface makes test setup easier than ever
– Navigation through menus and options is more straightforward
– Test set-up and results are displayed more clearly
– Mini USB cable makes downloading data easier
– Automatically corrects for linear temperature drift
– Resolves temperature to ±0.001 ◦C